Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Messy Front Yard











On Saturday morning I got up thinking I can do anything! lol! I really don't like it when I feel like superwoman but I did and I went to my front yard it didn't look like a front yard.
This is how my front yard looked Saturday morning...
Not pretty ha?
So as I said I was feeling like superwoman what did I do? well I started cleaning!





After I water the dirt a little bit I went
s-h-o-p-p-i-n-g! But when I saw all the
plants inside my car it just clicked on me....
What am I doing?










After putting all the plants out of my car, we started taking the bad plants and water the dirt again!


We took an ice cream break! I love to see the girls happy!



Well this is what came after 6 hours of hard work from the four of us! (Jennifer, Michie, Big Jr. and myself!) I hope you like it!

Chely

No comments:

Post a Comment