Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Easter 2010








Easter Sunday

We celebrated Easter in our new house, this time I invited my friend Claudia and her cousin we were eating and talking when the earthquake happened! everybody looked at each other and didn't move for a second then after we just run to see what the kids were doing. We had chicken and rice typical of me lol! It was a little chilly so we went inside and watch the soccer game America vs Chivas I am a Chivas fan so of course Chivas won! You may want to know who is who...Well the 1st picture is my brother Gabriel and his wife Sara, Claudio aka nene and his wife Caro, Big Jr. and Michie, Mom and Vico, Jennifer Janet, Diana and the last picture my long long long time friend (she's like my sister) Claudia and her children. It was a nice Easter Sunday for all of us! Hope you had a nice one too!

Chely

No comments:

Post a Comment