Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day Pa!

My Dad's Rose Bush
Well tomorrow is Father's Day... If you have your father in your life you are a very lucky person so you need to spoil him and give him a big hug, I really wish my dad was here with us but is being 7 years since he passed away and I still miss him.
He liked roses a lot so we (Michie, Jennifer ,Jr and myself) bought this rose bush when we moved... we see it as my dad's little place.






Today we went to the store and I found some frogs, I remembered how my dad used to put all this little decoration around his plants like little soldiers, plastic animals and even toys from the grandchildren!









I think it looks kind of lonely and sad... On my way to the store... Found some stones and I think it will look better.








A lot better!
What do you think?


I enjoyed fixing my "Dad's Little Place" Is like he was here with us...

Happy Father's Day Pa!
Chely

No comments:

Post a Comment